About Me

My photo
MFA in Writing at Vermont College

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Best Lines Ever Written

The best lines ever written:


My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
                                                                                    John F Kennedy


Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

                                                                                    Abraham Lincoln


If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.

                                                                                    Catcher in the Rye

 
We went to the moon to have fun, but the moon turned out to completely suck.

                                                                                    M.T. Anderson 

 
Frankly, my dear.  I don’t give a damn.

                                                                                    Rhett Butler

 
The End!

                                                                                    Me (finished rough draft tonight!)

2 comments: