I apologize to all of my dedicated readers (Mom and Aunt Laverne). I have not blogged in several weeks. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you, I promise. I have good reason for my absence.
Reasons why I have not blogged:
· I was robbed and someone stole the keyboard… seriously!
· College Basketball is to be blamed. How am I to get anything done in March with endless basketball games to watch!
· We are currently packing up our house and we received these putrid smelling boxes from a friend. I may have passed out for a few weeks from the fumes!
· I had to drive to Iowa. It is a long, boring state!
· Homer went into cardiac arrest and needed to be revived! It is not easy resuscitating a character.
· There was a riot at work… seriously!
· Several seventy-five degree days in Wisconsin… in March. Need I say more!
· I am trying to get back in shape. Round is not the shape I am aiming for!
· I had to drive to Minnesota. It is also a long, boring state!
· Louis Sachar called and said I don’t know what I’m talking about!
· My wife’s birthday is in a week and I have had severe panic attacks as I have no idea what to get her. Help!
· I have been eagerly anticipating opening weekend of Hunger Games!
· It took me four weeks to replace the headlight on my car… seriously!
· I had to celebrate St. Norbert’s National Hockey Championship (sorry Peter, maybe next year)!
· Oh… and I have been busy writing an ESSAY!