About Me

My photo
MFA in Writing at Vermont College

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Time for Giving Thanks

A list of things for which I am thankful:

·         Bacon

·         The Green Bay Packers undefeated season (so far)

·         Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

·         Tom Waits' early albums


·         The new Andrew Clements book on my nightstand

·         Candy (those of the sweets variety and my wife)

·         Origami Yoda

·         John Axford’s fastball

·         The color blue

·         Pencil Thin mustaches



·         The Wine Pit!

·         The eloquence of Trevanian


·         Hannah, Kevin, Sarah, Ben, Charlie, Claire and Natalie

·         Root Beer

·         The PB&J stand at the Detroit Airport




·         My mother  (Hi Mom!)


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Mustaches are cool! :{> that is a smiley face with a mustache on it... (You're thankful for us!!)

    ~Hannah and Kevin Schill :)~

    ReplyDelete